Traveling on a Budget in Australia
Traveling on a Budget in Australia. Being able to travel on a budget makes traveling a much more fantastic opportunity. You will also have more money to spend on another adventure if you spent less on one. Traveling on a tight budget doesn’t have to be boring. All across the world, there are inexpensive destinations to visit. These destinations may be on the opposite side of the world, or in your own country.
One of the cheapest destinations is Australia. It is close to many places you would want to visit, and it is near to places you would want to avoid. It’s also a destination that most people have heard of. This means that many travelers are willing to fork out less for accommodation, food and attractions.
Cheap destinations don’t have to mean boring trips. Australia has many sights and activities that will make you come back year after year. Some of the things you will want to see on a trip to Australia are the Great Wall of China, Blue Mountains, Tenerife, and Kangaroo Island. Other popular attractions are a Visit to the Great Sandy Desert, a ride on the Rainbow Serpent Railway, and a visit to Kilkenny.
You will have to fork out a bit more money for accommodation. The most expensive ones will be hotels. There are usually hostels which are also very cheap, but if you are on a budget and are looking for a real experience, a Bed and Breakfast is very worth it. Some of the places where you can stay at a Bed and Breakfast are The Castle, The Castle on Wheels, Castle Garden Inn and The Queen Anne Inn.
Cheap destinations are also popular because you can eat for less. There are restaurants that have good value meals, and some that serve very poor value meals. The good ones serve well. Some meals can be had for pennies, some for two dollars. You can decide how much you are willing to spend on accommodation and meals. Cheap doesn’t necessarily mean bad though. You can have a memorable trip on a budget. You can also treat yourself to a nice restaurant at a four star hotel. The dining in four star hotels is definitely worth the cost. Some of the restaurants include The Winking Donkey, The Cheesecake Factory, The Restaurant at Meadowbank, The Buckingham Palace Hotel and The Ritz Carlton.
Australia is a well traveled destination. Because of this, there are plenty of tours that you can take to different locations. You can take day trips, two-day trips or week long trips to different places. Choosing the right tour package for you is very important. The Australian Tourism Commission has put together a list of packages to suit your style and budget.
* The Australia Adventure Tour Package is perfect for a first time visitor to Australia. This tour package gives you a backpack with all the essentials to survive for a week in Australia. It includes camping gear, first aid supplies, first aid kit, first aid manual, waterproof bag, backpack animal medicines and sunscreen.
* Backpacking in Australia Tour Package is perfect if you are an experienced backpacker, or a person who likes to travel with less. This package gives you everything you need to backpack around Australia without breaking the bank.
* The Australian Wildlife Foundation Tour Package gives you the chance to see red tailed blackbird, emus, kookaburra and cassowary.
* The Australian Reptile Centre Tour Package includes a 10 hour tour of the Australian Reptile Centre. It is a very informative tour and gives you a chance to see the world’s foremost collection of reptiles.
* The Great Barrier Reef Adventure Tour Package is a top rated tour package for visitors who wants to see the greatest reef system in the world. This tour will take you to remote locations including the northernmost reefs off Cairns. It includes camping, kayaking, canoes and motorised boats.
The tour packages are offered through tour companies with a long list of satisfied customers.